Blog

 RSS Feed

  1. Terribly sad news this week from St Ives, a Bed and Breakfast owner and her 3 dogs have died in what is suspected as carbon monoxide poisoning.  The cause is unconfirmed as yet, but brings to the fore the massive impact of the silent killer, carbon monoxide.    

    As unclean and blocked chimneys cause CO gasses to enter the home, it is an essential part of home maintenance to have them swept by a PROFESSIONAL Chimney sweep who spends time to do the job properly.  I hear time and time again of chimneys being swept in record time making it impossible to have been carried out efficiently.  Please, please, do not risk your life in this manner!